Team Cooking Classes
Italian American Cultural Society
Clients Comments Nov. 8 & Dic. 2, 2010
- Very interesting, educational and fun - Ginny G.
- The demonstration was very informative and enjoyable - Deborah F.
- Very informative – a delightful evening!!! It makes me want to revisit Italy with the wonderful food and wines. - Marie K.
- Great job - Carol Z.
- Very interesting & informative. You made me want to go to Sicily! - Christine D.
- Very worthwhile. Excellent food and wines. I am more appreciative of Sicily - Josephine J
- Very informative. Enjoyed the selection of food and wine. - Susan T.
Margareth Vesprini Cooking Class
Clients Comments – Nov. 23, 2010
- Loved the Class! Suggestion: Add tablecloths to tables. - Lynda V.
- Very nice presentation. Good Education on culture and history along with food. - Ann C.
- I learned so much about 100% Virgin Olive Oil versus others that just say virgin olive oil. I learned many healthy benefits of Olive Oil and wine. Very interesting and entertaining presentation. - Phyllis B.
Silvia Calzoni Cooking Class
Stephanie Knowles Cooking Class
Clients Comments Aug. 6, 2010
- Loved learning about the quality of the EVOO - Cori S.
- Fantastic Food! Awesome wine - love the Zibibbo yum - Anna U.
- Love the wine! - Amy L.
- Do pasta demonstration at all your show – bread is good but the pasta was great. - Eva B.
- Learning to taste olive oil was interesting. The flavour change with eating food, was something I did not expect. The dessert wine interested my wife. The pasta dish was very good. - Ray H.
- I was really enjoining it. Thank you very much. Everything was great, specially pasta. - Alicja D.
- Thank you for invitation, it was a very interesting “party” for me, I did learn a lot and enjoy a presentation. Food was delicious, wine taste perfect, and a desert was a nice surprise. - Yadwiga D.